When you purchase a unit, you receive everything you need to deliver and assess that unit – with an unlimited use license for one VET provider. This typically includes:
- Trainer guide
- Student guide
- Learning content mapping
- PowerPoint presentation
- Self-study guide
- Assessor marking guide
- Student assessment tasks
- Mapping guide
- Some Works categories include additional material – such as video content, simulation packs and self-study guides. Trades-based qualifications do not include self-study guides due to the practical nature of the courses.
Note: Theory-based units and trade-based units can vary in the material included.
Every unit from RTO Works is $550 – including GST.
We do not price per qualification, because our clients often want to purchase multiple qualifications with overlapping units. Quoting by qualification may therefore lead to clients paying multiple times for the same unit.With RTO Works, you’ll never pay twice for the same unit.
Please note: This does not apply to our Building and Construction Works suite. This is because – even among units with identical codes – plans, tasks and questions vary for different qualifications. For example, carpentry and painting qualifications may share units, but the details in those units are specialised depending on the context.
Yes. RTO Works develops customised TAS roadmaps for how to run our courses in consultation with you.
Some qualifications also have a generic TAS available that has been pre-populated with all of the core units and has instructions so you can customise it yourself. These are available for $220 including GST.
A custom TAS is $550 including GST per course and has a two-week turnaround. You can add a TAS through our eCommerce store or by contacting our team.
If you purchased online through our eCommerce store, you can access your resources by:
- downloading via the links on the Purchase Confirmation page,
- logging into your account and downloading your resources at any time, or
- downloading via the links automatically sent to your nominated email address.
If you purchased through a member of the RTO Works team, you will receive the download link to your resources via email 1-2 business days after your payment has been cleared and confirmed with our bank. Note: Files are delivered in this way Tuesday - Friday only. If you require your files urgently, please contact our team.
Yes. Our training and assessment resources are continually updated to meet the training package requirements set out by ASQA. That ensures our RTO resources are always up to date and that they provide the highest quality learning and assessment experience possible.
Our RTO resources are sold as a one-off purchase. You are welcome to customise the materials to suit your students’ needs, company branding, assessment requirements and learning models. As long as the content and substance of our RTO materials is unchanged, customers can rely on our Compliance Promise to address any issues raised at audit.
- Our RTO materials are supplied as a one-off, up front purchase. There are no ongoing fees required to use our materials.
- RTO Works retains the copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights pertaining to our training and assessment resources.
- RTO Works does not provide the right to resell our learning materials.
- Our RTO materials are only intended for education and training purposes within Australia.
- Each purchase of our resources is supplied with one (1) unrestricted licence that enables a single RTO to distribute the materials to an unlimited number of students.
- Training and assessment materials can be adapted, edited or modified to suit your requirements.
- Training and assessment materials can be distributed to students and instructors through your Learning Management System (LMS), electronically or as physical printouts.
- The purchasing RTO is responsible for contextualising our learning materials to align with your Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS) and other compliance requirements.
- The purchasing RTO is responsible for ensuring the units you purchase meet the qualification and skillset packaging rules.
- The purchasing RTO is responsible for customising training and assessment materials to suit the business’ requirements and learning models.
In our experience with RTO audits, we have found that “compliance” is subjective and varies from one assessor to another. That means we cannot guarantee our resources will pass the audit process. However, our strict quality standards ensure our learning materials align to unit requirements, reducing the chance of issues being raised at audit.
In addition, our RTO resources are supported by our Compliance Promise. The RTO Works Compliance Promise means we will be there to rectify or challenge any issues that are raised during an audit at no cost to you.
You can claim our Compliance Promise by contacting us if you have any trouble at audit due to our learning and assessment materials. You will need to supply a copy of the audit report that outlines the issues raised, as well as a copy of the tools that were submitted to the auditor. The RTO Works Compliance Promise only applies if the content and substance of our materials remains unchanged.
The RTO Works head office is located at 38 Gipps St, Collingwood VIC, Australia.
As per the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, we are only required to offer a refund on our resources if there is a “significant problem” with the product. As digital goods cannot be returned, we do not offer refunds due to change of mind or if you find a similar product somewhere else.
If you ordered resources for a unit that you have previously purchased from us without realising, we can offer you a credit for that unit.